Thank you for subscribing to the Web Designer Beauty School. Here is a free tutorial from the MailChimp Masterclass, featuring some of our favorite free plugins to optimize your website for lead capture conversion.
Over the 10 modules of our MailChimp Masterclass, we delve into the technology and strategy of capturing, tracking and emailing to subscribers. In this final lesson of the final module, I share a few tips on how you can update your website with some tools and plugins to help capture more leads in your website at every given opportunity.
- HelloBar notification bar
- ithemes BoomBar
- WP Front Notification bar
- Display Widgets plugin to show/hide sidebar widgets on specific pages, posts
- If you want to install a pop up plugin, check out Nathalie Lussier’s PopUp Ally
- Google is pushing out some new rules about pop up forms, so be sure to read this form Nathalie Lussier
- A free pop up plugin that works with Gravity Forms shortcodes, Pop Up Maker
- Another pop up plugin, Optin Monster
- Add a link to your main navigation menu to take visitors to your /subscribe page
- Add a notification bar plugin to your website
- Add Gravity Forms widgets to your sidebar
- Optionally add the Display Widgets plugin to show different Gravity Forms on different pages, posts or archive pages