How to ask for a Killer Testimonial (script included!)
Getting a killer testimonial from a dream client is like solid gold for your business. Finding a way to get it that doesn’t feel icky or needy can be tricky.
In today’s post, I’m helping you with a script on how to make the ask for a killer testimonial from your delightful client!
Here’s the loose framework:
1. Begin with a warm, genuine greeting. Be you.
2. Excitedly share what’s happening in your world (bottom-line why you are reaching out).
3. Share the expected outcomes about your ask.
4. Make the Ask as direct and specific as you can.
5. Include any relevant timelines, dates or additional information.
6. Include a “way out” clause that will allow them to feel safe to say “No”.
7. End with a genuine expression of appreciation.
You can instantly download your own script right here: