One week until launch!
The brand new Web Designer Beauty School course is starting in one week. To celebrate the launch, this week we are going to share some of our course videos with you so that you can:
- Learn an invaluable new tech and/or marketing skill
- Discover just how detailed and practical our videos are
Have you checked-out the FREE mini-course yet?
Today’s video is one of the videos that you can access via our free mini “Website Kickstarter” course.
About this video: How to set up your opt-in gift using MailChimp
When subscribers sign-up to your MailChimp list, they are funneled through an opt-in sequence whereby they have to confirm their subscription and, in turn, they receive confirmation of their subscription. You can use these notifications and automated emails to share a free gift – such as a PDF, a video, a zip file of inspirational image quotes or printable planners.
In this video, I walk you through exactly how to do this!
About the Web Designer Beauty School:
You can use this course to build your own website. Or you can use this course to grow your own web design business, to attract more ideal clients, and ultimately make more money — and you’ll be able to do the same for your new clients.
This course is perfect for:
- Solopreneurs wanting to design and build their own website
- Courageous women (oftentimes mothers) who want a change of career that supports their family life, perhaps even to build their own website design business (part-time, full-time, or life-time!)
- Graphic designers wanting to learn how to code their own website designs
- Web developers wanting to break-free from cookie-cutter, ready-made WordPress themes
- VA’s or PA’s wanting to confidently and competently update their clients’ websites and implement more sophisticated digital strategy
Check-out some of our new “CSS Playground” tutorials!
- How to control which image is shared to Facebook from your website
- How to track marketing campaigns with MailChimp forms
- How to make your website retina screen ready
- How to reveal a caption when you hover over an image
- How to add a gallery of blog posts to any page in your website
- How to add back-to-top buttons that stick to the bottom corner of your website
- How to divide text into columns using the ‘Columns’ CSS property
- How to add a logo to the center of your navigation menu using image sprites!
- How to build a single page website with different colored, full-width backgrounds
- The complete guide to buttons with clever hover states
- How to auto-magically make a Tweet when you highlight text in your website
- How to create your own Lead Pages (Sales page)
- How to create a single page website with background images that overlap as you scroll
- How to code a page with a full-screen background image
The Web Designer Beauty School course is:
- An 8 week online program, including one “catch-up” week
- Students have access to the course material for one year
- Allocate approx. 2-4 hours per week to learning
- 3 months free access to the “Support School” private Facebook group
- 3 months free access to the “CSS Playground” continuing education video library
- Weekly “After School Care” creative brainstorming webinars
The core curriculum covers:
- Goal-focused site design and digital strategy
- HTML for WordPress
- Thesis theme (which I describe as a drag n’ drop blank canvas so you can create any layout you like)
- plugin set-up and customization
- Responsive coding
- Retina screen coding
- Website security and maintenance
- Website error problem-solving
The course is so meticulously detailed and practical that our students graduate with invaluable life skills. You see, on the surface, so many of our students are simply trying to build their website with WordPress. But the surprising outcome is that they are building a lifestyle that empowers them to work on their own terms.
Course starts Monday October 19, 2015 and runs through Friday December 11, 2015
If you, or anyone you know, may be interested in joining our incredible community of wonder-women website designers check-out our website, and/or feel free to email me via email@example.com with any questions you may have!