Today we’re introducing you to two of our students, Janet Hoover and Stefani Harris who have combined web forces to bring The Essential Website to the world.
I had the pleasure of chatting with the duo over Zoom a couple of weeks ago. In today’s audio, you’ll discover:
- how they went from online friends to business partners
- some of the lessons they learned after they first launched
- how they deal with major scope creep and move clients into an hourly rate.
- how they communicate the most effectively
- what software they use to share all the information with each other pertaining to client work and their shared goals
- the biggest trend they’re noticing in website design right now and why it matters
- the ultimate advice on the power of not going it alone all the time in your business
Have a listen to our interview here (I know you’ll love them as much as I do!):